Saturday, December 31, 2011

2012 New Year's Resolution: Best sushi, pizza, and new restaurants. Plus the top 10 restaurants in the city!

2012 New Year's Resolution: Best sushi, pizza, and new restaurants.  Plus the top 10 restaurants in the city!

This year's resolution is a drastic change from burgers...in actuality I don't think I'll be eating beef the entire month of January.  I definitely need it.  I am taking several lists and making one awesome list with the 21 best sushi places, the top 10 OVERALL restaurants, the top 6 NEW  restuarants, and a handful of PIZZA places from cincinnati magazine's top 50.  I don't have the pizza list yet, I'm waiting to get it from a friend.  I don't know exactly how I'll be writing these reviews and judging the places yet.  I'll get to that later.  This list is also a better representation of the city and it's fine dining establishments.  I especially added some places on the Northside since there was a severe lack on my top 40 burgers list.  I've been to a few of these before, but I added them anyways just because I liked them.  I hope my vegatarian friends and those that don't eat beef with be able to join me on my adventures this year. 

Best sushi places came from these 2 sites mixed

http://cincinnati.metromix.com/restaurants/best-of-award/sushi-restaurant/2402335/content
http://www.urbanspoon.com/f/32/3146/Cincinnati/Sushi-Restaurants

the top 10 restaurants I found on wine me dine me's blog, but it is originaly from  cincinnati magazine
http://winemedinemecincinnati.com/2011/02/cincinnati-magazines-top-ten-restaurants-2011/

Best new restaurant came from metromix
 http://cincinnati.metromix.com/restaurants/best-of-award/new-restaurant/2402333/content



BEST SUSHI - 

1. Green Papaya - Hyde Park/Mount Lookout

2. Vitor's - Cheviot/Westwood

3. Dancing Wasabi (Hyde Park) - Hyde Park/Mount Lookout

4. Bangkok Bistro - Hyde Park/Mount Lookout

5. Sweet Basil - Crescent Springs/Fort Wright

6. FusianDowntown

7. Kabuto Japanese Steakhouse... - Colerain Township

8. Miyako - Crescent Springs/Fort Wright

9. Mai ThaiFlorence

10. Ichiban Japanese Cuisine - Hyde Park/Mount Lookout

11. Wild Ginger - Hyde Park/Mount Lookout

12. Thai Namtip - Monfort Heights/White Oak

13. Thai Taste - West Chester

14. Ruthai's Thai Kitchen - Hyde Park/Mount Lookout

15. Kyoto - Loveland/Maineville

16. Mr. SushiDowntown

17. Fuji Steak HouseFlorence

18. Miyoshi JapaneseFlorence

19. Teak ThaiMt. Adams

20. Cloud Nine – Mt. Lookout

21. The Painted Fish - Northside

 



BEST PIZZA

1. Betta’s Italian Oven - Norwood

2. Enoteca Emilia – O’Bryonville

3. Via Vite - Downtown

4. Cosmic Pizza - Hartwell

5. Sorrento’s Pizzeria - Norwood

6. Padrino – Milford

7. Adriatico’s – Clifton

8. The Works – Loveland

9. Pomodori’s - Clifton
10. A Tavola – Over the Rhine



BEST RESTURANT

1. Orchids at the Palm Court - Downtown
2. Boca - Oakley
3. Nicola’s - Over-the-Rhine
4. The Palace - Downtown
5. Bouquet - Covington
6. Cumin - East Hyde Park
7. Via Vite - Downtown
8.  Nectar - Mt. Lookout
9. Daveed’s - Mt. Adams
10. Honey - Northside


NEW RESTAURANTS

1. Senate - Over-the-Rhine

2. Jean-Robert’s Table - Downtown

3. Taqueria Mercado - Downtown

4. Pho Lang Thang – Findley Market

5. Take the Cake - Northside

6. Abigail Street - Over-the-Rhine



No comments:

Post a Comment